Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blizzards

Blizzards are boring. I have a feeling that I am not the only person that has come to this. sure blizzard are awesome afterwards and you have a gang of friends to build deformed snow men and snow castles(with small red flags), but now its night and you can't see and even if you could you would be a block of ice and snow in two minutes.
Dad turned the heat off to the basement because he has never seen pipes freeze and he thinks it will be a "learning experience" and I am in the tower(my room) hoping there wont be a large boom noise...
If the snow is not too bad tomorrow I thing I will walk to the cafe and see Star(Star is not her real name but I have known her for ten years and never found out what it really is.) she sent me an email earlier informing she is baking a cherry cream cake to sell tomorrow and I want a slice.
Well Dad is laughing so I better go see what happened.
Xanie
...hoping I can keep this up but I have lost/destroyed most of my other diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment