Thursday, January 14, 2010

sorry about forgetting/ a cake fight story

Ahhhhhhhhhh I have not blogged in 10 days!!!! I could say it was because nothing happened, or that I was too busy. but I really just forgot... oops.
Well I guess an update of the last ten days are in order- Dad made me a sort-of robot(it kinda talks and sings and stuff, it's pocket size). Star and Nelly are so cute together.... Yesterday we were at the cafe, Star was making cakes and Nelly and I were playing chess(I suck at chess. really. it takes all my brain power to remember what the pieces do! Lucky for me, Nelly is as good at chess as I am).
Star was finishing the last cake(chocolate and raspberry) and she said "number six has been made. We can try a bit of each then we are off to Nel's!"
Nelly and I were waiting for Star to say those very words.
After we tested all of Star's cakes, we each took two and headed for Nelly's car. Nelly's house is about a half a hour from town. Her Dad is a painter and her Mother is the sheriff(and makes killer lemonade). We are not sure why, but Nelly has a clean cement room, well not a room so much but a out building. It's very clean. This room is where we have our cake fights.
We carried the Cakes into Nelly's kitchen and cut a large helping out of each cake(the only way Nelly's parents will let us cake fight is if we save some cake for them) and then we walked out of Nelly kitchen down the mushy-after-the-snow-melted path and into the out building(we had hung a sigh out side the door that read ~CAKE ROOM~ sometime last spring)
We set the Cakes on a table and all put on shower caps, Star is lucky because she has perfect short brown hair so all she has to do it slip on the cap, unlike Nelly and I, Nelly has really long hair and I have hair to some where above my elbows. we both have blond in case you were wondering.
Then we pushed the table into the center of the room, grabbed hand fulls of cake and attacked each other.
One piece of cake was left and I grabbed it ready to lub it at someone, and when I look up, Star and Nelly are kissing. It had to be their first kiss because they have only been going out for about two weeks and both of them would have told me about it if they kissed. So I did what anyone holding a large piece of cake would do, I threw it at them.
Thinking about it I feel I should be all bithcy or something because my best(and only) friends are dating but I am not. there so cute too!
oh well I am go and call Star see whats up.
bye,
Xanie

No comments:

Post a Comment